7 Reasons Stacey Dash Should Run for Republican President
Recently, Actress Stacey Dash joined Fox news as a paid contributor. Looking at this, this inspires a list on why she should run for President on the Republican ticket.
1. She’s black (or at least part-black). Republicans have a hard time attracting people of color. Having ex-Klan members like David Duke running on their ticket does them no favors. Plus when the black guy became President, the slogan “Take Back Our Country” really pissed many people off. All of sudden, it’s take our country back when the black guy wins.
2. She’s a woman. After saying stupid shit about abortion, Republicans should at least fake they aren’t anti-women. They aren’t even trying to hide the fact.
Stacey Dash would be the perfect front. “Our nominee is two things. She’s black and she’s a woman.”
Seriously, GOP, you need to do something about your image. The white male image is so 20th Century.
3. She looks better than Michelle Bachmann. On the real tip, everyone knows many people prefer looks over character. Since both ladies are conservatives, who would you rather look at?
Or this ethnic beauty?
4. Her booty looks better than Sarah Palin’s. It’s all about image.
Look at Sarah Palin’s booty! This booty will not attract black and Latino male voters!
Now, as for Stacey?! Shee-it! Even a liberal like me might vote Republican. That ass inspires ten rap songs about booty.
5. When it comes to making actors President, Republicans are successful at it. Ronald Reagan. Do I need to say more?
The only reason Governor Schwarzenegger can’t become President is because his native country is Austria. If that wasn’t in the way, Governor Terminator would have became President Terminator.
6. She’s a light-skinned black woman. I have to be real. The first black Miss America was light-skinned and blue-eyed.
As many praised this as a black first, some folks called bullshit. They believed blue eyes and light-skin should not represent black beauty.
Also, some people believe America didn’t appreciate booty until lighter-skinned Jennifer Lopez graced the screen.
If people were stupid then, who’s to say they still aren’t that stupid?
7. She probably can spell. If she can read a script, she probably can write clear American English. So, if she starts holding up campaign signs, we probably won’t see signs like this.
This concludes the list. Stacey might not win. Yet, you never know. People did vote for George Dubya Bush twice.
Lists comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.