Two Year Blogging Anniversary
Today marks the two year anniversary of The DJ Stone Crazy Spot. Two years ago on this very day, I started the blog you are now reading.
On that note, I decided to run a top ten of my most popular blogs. Surprisingly, all of them weren’t booty blogs. Yes, despite folks coming to my blog looking for booty pics, some readers set aside booty-searching time and read my music blogs too. So, here we go. The top blogs.
10. The “I’m a Twat” List for DJs: A funny list created by DJ Wizzy.
9. The Top Ten Most Overrated White Musicians: I had to do it.
8. Rockin’ An Eighties Hair Metal Party: I DJed 80s rock all night. This blog also contains photos of that night.
7. School of Hard Knocks: Photos of women dressed as Catholic school girls.
6. Skrillex Versus Daft Punk: A silly-assed meme I found on Facebook.
5. Visiting for the Pics: This is when I first realized some folks weren’t visiting my blog for the beautiful words.
4. Videotaping Dancing Cuties: Not only do you see booty pics, you also witness dancing cuties in a video.
3. Bad Santa and the Angry Elves: Photos of a band mixing punk rock with Christmas music.
2. The Top Ten Dirtiest and Nastiest Rap Songs Ever: A list that would make Satan blush.
1. Friends Cheer Me Up with Booty Pics Friends cheer me up with booty pics after my complaining about the evils of fake booty.
Two years down and more blogging fun to come.DJ Culture comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.