Ten Songs White People Love To Hear
First of all, don’t take me too seriously about this. Yet, I couldn’t help but notice this in my search engine section. Right under the search for Meagan Good’s booty, someone searched for songs to play for white people in a bar.
Being a DJ that plays for mixed crowds, I guess I would know what white people like.
In no real particular order, I shall offer ten songs white people love to hear.
1. Dancing Queen by ABBA: White womenz of all generations love this song.
2. We Will Rock You by Queen: You’ll hear the whole bar stomp-stomp-slap to this.
3. Sweet Caroline by Neal Diamond: Nobody but the white folks ask for this song. As some white people deny liking it, they will more than likely know the lyrics and sing to it anyway.
4. Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard: Usually, any 80’s hair metal band would do. Yet, this tops the lists of said genre when it comes to getting drunk white folks to sing.
5. The Time Warp by The Original Rocky Horror Picture Show Cast: Out of every group of white folks, someone is liable to be a huge fan of cult film The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
6. Hey Jude by The Beatles: Out of all Beatle songs, this one definitely gets white people going.
7. Piano Man by Billy Joel: You’ll notice a theme with some of these songs. White folks love sing-a-longs. Well, here’s another one.
8. Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks: Don’t let the yuppies bullshit you. Many white folks love this county music gem.
9. Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-A-Lot: I can hear you now. “Isn’t that a rap song?” What are you trying to say? Are you trying to say white people don’t like rap music? Well, let me tell you. More white people ask for this song more than they would any Eminem rap song.
10. Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey: This is the granddaddy of them all. White people will demand you play this song.
Like I said earlier, don’t take this list too seriously. Yet, it does get results.
For white folks who are offended by this list, I have this to say. Good! Now, you know how it feels to be the butt of a nasty racist joke.
Comments and suggestions are welcomed.